Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spice under the Knife. ( Now S280 powered!)Dpro’s 2018 Orange Spice STGOKRT official Build! Part two the rebuild coming!

Ok another item arrived today. This is going to allow me to have multiple bolt patterns on my hubs. It came with two high speed drill bits I am planning on sorting the proper drill so this can be done on the car without removing the hubs.
I will also be renting this out but more about that later . 4x100 and 4x114 choices! View attachment 19987
So how’d the conversion go?

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
So how’d the conversion go?
I have not done it yet because I was out of town for a week and got tied up with stuff though its coming up in a week or two as my stock tires are almost done. So I am going to be needing tires and will do wheels at the same time.

Mikey456

Have you decided on your tire replacement? Are you staying with the stock size/brand? I probably have 5k left in my OEMs at 15k miles.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
Have you decided on your tire replacement? Are you staying with the stock size/brand? I probably have 5k left in my OEMs at 15k miles.
I just rotated my rears to fronts and my fronts were toasty at 4/32 and tread damage. Lol Dealerships words.
6K on them. If I get another 6k out of my rotated rears I will be surprised and happy. To say I push tires hard is putting it lightly lol.:ROFLMAO:

As for tires I am most likely going down to 16’s that is kinda of the plan so I can have better options on sizing.

Last edited:
OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
I should add like others have said the Powerflex passenger side engine mount insert is a very economical why to really stffen up the engine mounts with minimal vibration ( still breaking in) and upside is it does practically eliminate Torque steer and you can hook up much more linear fashion with just straight pull. I think if I threw in a LSD I would be in heaven. ;)(y):love:
It also helped eliminate a lot of the stock tire tramlining down crowned and bus rutted roads.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #33
Oh and I give props to Koozy and Booster for helping out and thanks to Koozy for suggesting pulling the crash beam rather than trying to put stuff in from underneath. It actually made the radiator install a breeze as we were able to put the fan shroud on the radiator outside of the car and just drop the assembly in and remount.
It worked out well that way as with no lift pulling it out from underneath can be annoying plus we were doing the intercooler as well so damn why not.

koozy

3000 Post Club
We both have other obligations, but left after we were done. You can spot breakfast on a future drive. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^[twothumb][coolsmile]

I have the Mountune charge hoses, and a CP-E intercooler also waiting (for a WHILE now) to be installed, and I am seriously considering the Pro Alloy radiator from Ron as well.

Just waiting on the Ford 3/36 power train warranty to expire in November of this year to find a way to get all of this on the car (maybe have someone steal my brother's POS, not running, pretty much worthless at this point, '99 Boxster out of the garage LOL! so that I can do it in there, as the HOA here will all but ARREST me for working with the whole front clip off of the car in my OWN {brother's} driveway! [mad]).

Then comes a (probably 5-6 hour given the 'parking lot' traffic on the L.I.E., at ALL times of the day/night, heading out there) road trip out onto the Island, to get the thing tuned in person, at Dizzy. [wink]

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37
Just did a quick drive around to monitor coolant temp average was 184-194 and nothing above this was hauling around a bit and revving. More to come soon. Plus might do a canyon run on monday.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #40
^^^[twothumb][coolsmile]

I have the Mountune charge hoses, and a CP-E intercooler also waiting (for a WHILE now) to be installed, and I am seriously considering the Pro Alloy radiator from Ron as well.

Just waiting on the Ford 3/36 power train warranty to expire in November of this year to find a way to get all of this on the car (maybe have someone steal my brother's POS, not running, pretty much worthless at this point, '99 Boxster out of the garage LOL! so that I can do it in there, as the HOA here will all but ARREST me for working with the whole front clip off of the car in my OWN {brother's} driveway! [mad]).

Then comes a (probably 5-6 hour given the 'parking lot' traffic on the L.I.E., at ALL times of the day/night, heading out there) road trip out onto the Island, to get the thing tuned in person, at Dizzy. [wink]
The Pro Alloy stuff is sick. There intercooler and crashbar are awesome. If you are going aftermarket crashbar in my opinion there is no better. I am not sure you can buy it without their intercooler.
There radiators are really nice as well.
I am happy with the Mountune though. My temps are down a good 10 degrees. Thats cool you can go see Jason in person. I am probably going to get some of his tunes on the next sale.