Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sport mode

I hav a 2014 ford fiesta and ive seen on youtube videos that on the screen appears like a small turbo how can i have that on mine? Do i have to be tune?

You have nitrous. It's hidden somewhere... just take a looooooong look around you car an I'm sure you'll find it!

If you are referring to the myFord touch screen it is a wallpaper. Pretty easy to change. I believe there is a post dedicated to wallpapers in the audio section.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
^ I would be SUPER annoyed if the dealership badging extended to my splash screen and wallpaper hehehe. [idea] They weren't on there went I initially looked at the car but when they rolled it out, they had that crap on the bumper. First thing I did was remove the stickers.

@ Silence323b - The button for Sport mode is beneath the HVAC controls, above the cubby hole. It doesn't do what you might assume though; has no impact on power output. It just reduces some of the nannying for the throttle and steering inputs. Touching it supposedly makes traction control a little less sensitive. Holding it supposedly turns traction control off completely. Some have complained that it doesn't turn off torque vectoring, which uses yaw sensors and individual wheel braking to influence vehicle weight shift in/out of a turn. (https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/symptoms-of-a-bad-or-failing-yaw-rate-sensor) Don't recall whether it fiddles with ABS, but I would assume a big fat NO on that.

^ I would be SUPER annoyed if the dealership badging extended to my splash screen and wallpaper hehehe. [idea] They weren't on there went I initially looked at the car but when they rolled it out, they had that crap on the bumper. First thing I did was remove the stickers.

@ Silence323b - The button for Sport mode is beneath the HVAC controls, above the cubby hole. It doesn't do what you might assume though; has no impact on power output. It just reduces some of the nannying for the throttle and steering inputs. Touching it supposedly makes traction control a little less sensitive. Holding it supposedly turns traction control off completely. Some have complained that it doesn't turn off torque vectoring, which uses yaw sensors and individual wheel braking to influence vehicle weight shift in/out of a turn. (https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/symptoms-of-a-bad-or-failing-yaw-rate-sensor) Don't recall whether it fiddles with ABS, but I would assume a big fat NO on that.
You can't defeat the torque vectoring since it uses the ABS to adjust wheel speeds for cornering. But yes press it once for sport mode to relax the traction control and old it for like 10 secs to shut it off completely.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They weren't on there went I initially looked at the car but when they rolled it out, they had that crap on the bumper. First thing I did was remove the stickers.
Fred Beans knew better than to even think about putting that shit on my car, or EVEN a dealer license plate frame for that matter, after I gave them hell about their lack of communication/customer service and such before the (WWAAYY TOO LONG) delivery!

Intuit

3000 Post Club
First time new purchase for me. I'll know better next time! Once burned, twice learned. [cool]

Fred Beans knew better than to even think about putting that shit on my car, or EVEN a dealer license plate frame for that matter, after I gave them hell about their lack of communication/customer service and such before the (WWAAYY TOO LONG) delivery!
It took me like 2 hours to remove the Fred Beans sticker off my trunk after I told them do not put it on. It was like half vinyl and half metal or something. Had to clay bar and polish the area afterwards since it left marks. So annoyed

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It took me like 2 hours to remove the Fred Beans sticker off my trunk after I told them do not put it on. It was like half vinyl and half metal or something. Had to clay bar and polish the area afterwards since it left marks. So annoyed
Yes, well this is the very LAST car (IF I ever buy another new car at all) I will purchase from that franchise, TOTAL ripoffs on the OTD price as compared to what others on here paid for the same exact ordered base FiST. [mad]

IF I did not so desperately need the car at the time of delivery, and had ANY way to get down to Baltimore VERY quickly (like the same day at dinnertime) then, I would have told Beans to stuff it, and gone to Koons Ford and taken the same exact car off of their lot (they had about 7 of them at the time!) for almost $3.5K LESS than what I paid, OTD.

Yes, well this is the very LAST car (IF I ever buy another new car at all) I will purchase from that franchise, TOTAL ripoffs on the OTD price as compared to what others on here paid for the same exact ordered base FiST. [mad]

IF I did not so desperately need the car at the time of delivery, and had ANY way to get down to Baltimore VERY quickly (like the same day at dinnertime) then, I would have told Beans to stuff it, and gone to Koons Ford and taken the same exact car off of their lot (they had about 7 of them at the time!) for almost $3.5K LESS than what I paid, OTD.
That sucks man I'm sorry to hear that did that to you. I got a certified pre-owned from them with 300 miles on it, they didn't like to haggle at all but got it for what I thought was fair. Never getting service work done there though thats for sure.

I shopped around to find the 2017 Orange Spice I bought in August, and found a fair deal at a dealer about 30 miles from home. They are out in the country and sell mostly trucks to locals, but they had what I was looking for in a FiST, even though the dealership looked like it was built about 50 years ago, and half of its lot was unpaved. I asked them not to put a dealership emblem on, and they didn't--they just put a license plate frame which came right off. So I thought wow--what a great buying experience. Until I got home and removed the factory mats to install the rubber mats I had waiting at the house. Under the front mats were large smears of dried mud, that the PDI guy just threw the mats over to cover. WTF??? When I called to tell them, they called me back to say the guy there admitted it, and they, of course, apologized. They asked me to bring it back so they could clean it up. Yeah, right. They offered me a free oil change. Sure--to be done by the same lazy jerk who prepped my car? Again, no thanks. It is frustrating going through this stuff with a brand new car.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
My uncle specified the dealer not put a sticker on his new 62 galaxy. When were following him home when he put on the brakes , they had put a decal in the tailight

Why I got my Fiesta ST right off the truck, no dealer PDI at all, no dealer stickers. Car had full plastic and window stickers on it. Did not even get the dealer paint swirl first wash. Some may be surprised the car ran perfectly without the dealer PDI...lol.