Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotify

Hi folks!

I have a 2014 with the original Sync system(2 I think?). Anyway, I have been using a Samsung A71 for the past few years and the artist and track names have always appeared on the ford screen. I just got a new phone(Google Pixel 7 Pro) and now it's not showing the artist and track names. I've double checked that all the Spotify settings are the same(I still have the old phone) so I'm just wondering what else it could be.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
for what its worth, the spotify carthing is pretty handy if you have an older car that doesnt support android auto/etc.
https://carthing.spotify.com/

I don't know if you can still buy one new but there are a ton floating around. It's an extra screen on the dash, but it's pretty cool for what it is. And they were selling for like 20 bucks a while back.

Cneu

Premium Account
You might try enabling developer mode on your Pixel and going into the dev options to mess with your bluetooth stack settings. I don't know which setting it would be or if this would even work, but you can always revert any changes if it doesn't work.

Otherwise, Sync 2 kind of just sucks. I have a samsung s20. Maybe 1/5 times the bluetooth data simply does not show and my steering wheel controls dont work. If I turn the car off/on they'll usually show back up. Sync 2 really just sucks, which is why folks are willing to spend $500-1000 to upgrade it.