Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Edition For Sale

Elliot1990

Hi chaps,

I am reluctantly parting ways with my beautiful ST Edition (Known as Edith). Had the car valued at a couple of Ford garages now and they have commented on its immaculate condition. She has some mud guards with some Edition gel badges, black sequential indicators, a gloss black shark fin aerial to match the gloss black roof. Black wheel nuts to match the alloys, no idea why they come with silver as standard, stick out like a sore thumb. The last little tweak was a lovely carbon fibre ST gear ****. She really is one of a kind! I’m going to sell privately but wanted to see if there are any enthusiasts that are keen. Would love for her to go to a good home. She’s done 6k miles and they have been an absolute joy. I’m based in Lancashire if anyone is interested. Looking for £28,000 ono. I’m wanting to sell as soon as possible.