Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST FEST! AUGUST 28th-29th 2015

We're excited to announce that ST Fest 2015 will be held at Memphis International Raceway on August 28-29th. In addition to the car show, we'll be featuring other events like autocross and drag racing as well as awards and prizes. Please help us spread the news to all your ST friends. For more information please visit www.stfest.com at Memphis International Raceway.

Current Sponsors:

I have been told Fiestastforum.com is going to chip in some trophies as well!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
hot_hatch I've pinned this to the top, let us know how we can help.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Nice idea! I'd love to make it but since it would be an almost 2000 mile trip for me we'll have to see
Get some guys to do a caravan down from Canada.[drinking]

[MENTION=904]hot_hatch[/MENTION] is it $30 for both days?

FocusMike

Just looked up the distance to Memphis and its not too bad of a drive for me. Now I gotta convince the wife to come lol.

YES! I'm in Clarksville so making a trip to Memphis shouldn't be an issue at all. 3 hour drive ain't that bad.
Looks like I'm gonna be prepping for this meet. Now I'm all excited.

FocusMike

My wife and I want to meetup with the caravan we will starting in Texarkana so it sounds like it will work out perfect.
Where is a good place to meet up there? Lets start recruiting more members to attend lol.

Azov

I used to stop at TaMolly's there. But we can always do a whataburger or something.

Where is a good place to meet up there? Lets start recruiting more members to attend lol.
Sounds good, I would say the Stateline Ave. exit should be easy enough but there are several exits that have food & gas so
If someone wanted something specific we can figure out what the best exit would be. Unfortunately everything near the interstate will be a chain.