Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Octane Academy is for Canadians too!

Hello All-

When I bought my ST one year ago, I was not aware of the STOA, and neither was my dealer... I (fortunately) read about it on this forum, I did the experience in last May, and it was a blast. I find it very difficult to understand that Ford Canada did not use the STOA as a marketing tool to sell these great cars.

Now, the Canadian Ford website gives info about the STOA in the Fiesta ST section.

I liked my experience a lot, and wrote down my trip story from Quebec to Utah. My goal is to help get more awareness from people in Canada about the STOA program. A french Canadian racing website published it recently.

If you read french (I did try Google translate and the result is not good at all...), you can have a look here :

http://www.poleposition.ca/

http://www.poleposition.ca/pdf/actualites/2015-10-09-Academie-Octane-ST.pdf

Bonne lecture!

Philippe

J2FoRS

Sweet! Giving it a read now. I bought my car as a "Ford executive" "dealer demo" whatever. Not registered to anyone else prior to me on its car fax except Ford itself and the dealer. And STOA wouldn't let me go due to me not being the original owner. :( Really sucked. But I've done many other driving experiences and track sessions on other platforms so it was more just for the road trip and the free fun for me. To bad though. Jealous you got the experience :)

i was at OA on oct 10-11th and met a guy who was also named John who drove down from Vancouver. His drive sounded cooler than mine honestly, i drove through the desert from southern California while he got to drive down PCH most the way then pass the bonneville salt flats. The PCH part im really jealous of..

Yep. I got my letter about a month after I took delivery. I hope to go this summer, and if I do, I plan to drive down from Vancouver.