Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

State Farm Bureaus

KenBT

I'm thinking of purchasing a 2019 Fiesta ST-Line Outrageous Green- possibly shipped from out-of-state to Los Angeles area.

And might join a State Farm Bureau for that extra $500.00 incentive- seems the cheapest I've seen is from Illinois Farm Bureau at $20.00 (their lowest class membership) a year beginning 12/01/19-11/30/20 (that seemed cool since if effective 12/01- almost 30 days of continued membership seems to be met- it appears)- Please let me know- if anyone has seen even- less- Thanks and Happy Holidays!

HBEcoBeaST

Ken you're in a Fiesta ST forum. Of course we're all going to tell you to buy an actual ST vs an ST-line. Since they're manuals an ST can be had for very cheap. I'm in the LA area and purchased mine online.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
K

KenBT

Thread Starter #4
Ken you're in a Fiesta ST forum. Of course we're all going to tell you to buy an actual ST vs an ST-line. Since they're manuals an ST can be had for very cheap. I'm in the LA area and purchased mine online.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I understand- I can't drive a manual- I turn 61 next month- not going to learn now.

So hopefully forum members can- give me info on my- Farm Bureau concerns- what they've seen as the cheapest membership.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Come on Ken! All it takes is one spin around the block or any empty parking lot for 15 minutes. Just look at it this way....If you were stuck out in the middle of nowhere with no cell service or landline to make a call out and someone has been bitten by a Black widow spider....... with only a Manual vehicle to get into civilization....You my Friend would be a HERO because you could drive the Dying breed Manual Transmission to save another persons life. [driving]

I didn't know how to drive a manual until I went and bought a beat up Focus ZX3 at a dealership for 1.5k. The first day was sketchy because I just watched a quick Youtube video but after that I was good. It really isn't hard. You're never to old to learn and develop new skill.

Last edited:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Come on Ken! All it takes is one spin around the block or any empty parking lot for 15 minutes. Just look at it this way....If you were stuck out in the middle of nowhere with no cell service or landline to make a call out and someone has been bitten by a Black widow spider....... with only a Manual vehicle to get into civilization....You my Friend would be a HERO because you could drive the Dying breed Manual Transmission to save another persons life. [driving]
Lol, that right there is the best reason to learn manual!

Ton

IMG_4627.jpeg I recently had a Fist shipped from CA to MN and this was in it!