Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stereo skipping while playing iPhone.

I have notice a lot lately that my Stereo in my 15 Fist keep skipping when playing my iPhone or CD. The cds are weird because it doesn't always skip but there have been times when it will skip 30 seconds of a song and the next go around will play it perfect. I also notice when i have my iPhone plugged in listening to that it tends to skip here and there. Is anyone else noticing this with their car? I am no car audio guy but maybe a loose wire in the back?

From the iPhone via cable, it sounds like potentially an intermittent connection, or your data is not properly loaded on your phone. But if that were the case, the same file would "skip" at the same place consistently. I can't tell from your description if that's the case or not.
I haven't played a CD in a car in many moons, but from my recollection older CDs typically skipped in a car player.

Ford Community Posts