Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Stock black wheels and Falken ZE950's 205/40R17

Trader history for TORQHEAD (2)

Hey everyone! Looking to sell these for pickup or local meetup within 50 miles of LISLE ILLINOIS as the hassle of shipping doesn't sound fun for me. These Wheels are good, no bends or leaks but 2 do have curb rash (from previous owner, just sayin)...good candidate for touching up or maybe powder coating or just not givin a fuck. The tires are like brand new, put them on about 2 months ago, they have only a few hundred miles on them. They are great tires and I have no complaints about them. They will come mounted and balanced but NOT with TPMS.

Reason I am selling these is because I just dropped heavy coin on a set of 17x8 Konig Hypergrams with 215 Nitto Neo Gens and Koni Orange shocks w/ Whiteline Springs (thanks Ron @ Whoosh) so I'm trying to bandage my bank account as it bleeds out...

I am getting these taken off on Wednesday, If anyone is interested in just the Tires let me know before then and I can have Discount Tire leave them separated.

$500 obo for the set
$300 for Tires
$250 for Wheels

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
These would make a good "winter" set, too bad you don't live closer.

2017 Magnetic FiST w/Recaros

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #3
Yeah for sure, these are good tires and have a surprising amount of grip in the wet. I wont be entirely disappointed if no one wanted the tires but the stock rados can adios!

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #5
These are Shortbuss's now!