Stock exhaust

I bought a 2016 used Fiesta ST last week. The dealership told me that it had the Ford Performance exhaust on it. Is that correct? Picture wise the two systems look different. Thoughts?

CarGuy

I bought a 2016 used Fiesta ST last week. The dealership told me that it had the Ford Performance exhaust on it. Is that correct? Picture wise the two systems look different. Thoughts?
I wasn't aware that Ford had a performance exhaust for the FiST.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CarGuy

I wasn't aware that Ford Performance had an exhaust for the FiST.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I thought I had seen it in the past but wasn't a fast mover as I recall.

Quickone

Does not sound correct. I don't believe there was ever an option from Ford for a performance exhaust for the FIST. Only aftermarket.

Turtle

The only thing I don't like about re-badged aftermarket components sold by car companies as a "performance package" is that they cost 50% or more than if you actually bought it yourself from an aftermarket dealer.

RubenZZZ

Post a pic.

Probably that Borla kit. Does it sound good?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I’m banking on a repackaged Borla or Mountune