Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock front and rear brakes, rear knuckles and hubs, maybe turbo system and transmission, suspension....

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Looks like I have to start parting the car out to get it sold since nobody seems interested in a $50k ST for $25k:(

Let me know what you have and prices, location, if interested in trades, etc.....you can look at my for sale ad to see if have anything you would want to work a trade on.

Email is best,
ram@raamaudio.com

Thanks,
Rick

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ya know BoostBumps is gonna show up any minute now with the classifieds rules and regs lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
"Parting the car out" threw me off.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
No worries, I was actually not sure if I should post it how I did, I am still deciding exactly what to do.

I will update the for sale thread.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Rick I can give you a deal on a turbo/manifold if you end up needing one (stock stuff)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are still looking for stock suspension bits, i have a full set since im running coils. I have other stock parts as well.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Suspension will be determined if I decide to keep the car but far less modified which I am considering, if so I will keep the BC setup as far better than stock:)
Also it will depend on if the car is sold if they want to keep the BC's or pay less and go stock.

Not sure which way this will go just yet but do let me know what you want for the stock suspension, please:)

Also let me know what other parts you have, interested in any of my parts, prices, etc....

Rick