Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock front suspension

Trader history for dailybean (0)

I'd like to buy the stock front suspension fully assembled. Preferably low mileage as I will be using it for rallycross and it will have to last through some abuse. Looking mostly for local in NJ/Eastern PA/NY state border to avoid shipping costs but if there's a set cheap enough I'll consider it. Thanks!

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

CSM

1000 Post Club
Just the front fully assembled would be ideal

I will be pulling my OEM suspension from my 2014. Down side is it has 58k miles. But it will be available for sale fully assembled. I will pull it in a couple of weeks. Assuming everything looks good it will be available

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
I will be pulling my OEM suspension from my 2014. Down side is it has 58k miles. But it will be available for sale fully assembled. I will pull it in a couple of weeks. Assuming everything looks good it will be available
Mileage is a little much but depending on your price I might be interested. I could always use the other hardware off them and get new shocks and struts down the line. PM me with details if you want.