Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Stock headlights and taillights off my 2018 Fist

Trader history for PlatinumFiST (1)

Hey!
A while ago I upgraded to projector headlights and led taillights and was keeping these stock lights around for a "future project" that I've come to realize may never happen. So, I'm hoping there's some interest in them for someone else.

There's a scuff on one headlight (in the second picture) and the other just needs a clean (third picture). I realize now that I have forgotten to take pictures with the mounting tabs in view but they are all there. If you want me to upload more pictures with those tabs specifically in view I'll be able to do that.

The taillights are clean with only minor surface imperfections from the car wash or normal wear and treat. All of these lights were only on the car for one year.

These are not the prices shipped. Since these are bigger items the shipping may be prohibitive but it's always worth a shot. Local to Portland Oregon

Headlights $100
Taillights $60

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

OP
PlatinumFiST
Thread Starter #4
All shipping quotes currently pending!
Also, full transparency here, while packing them up I discovered one of the small tabs on the passenger headlight is in fact broken. Not sure how it happened but I figured I should let you all know. Also the last picture is of the light scuff on the passenger side.

OP
PlatinumFiST
Thread Starter #5
Shipping dept is slammed so I will have all quotes tomorrow morning!

OP
PlatinumFiST
Thread Starter #6
All pms replied to with quotes!

OP
PlatinumFiST
Thread Starter #7
Unfortunately today is the last day my shipping department will hold these for me.