Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock (non-Recaro) seat broken

Was wondering if anyone else out there has had their stock ST seat fail? I was driving the other day and went over a grate of some kind in the road at about 45mph... and the lumbar support in the back of my seat sounded like it totally snapped. I’m not a heavy guy barely brake 150lbs wet and the car is at 29000 miles. When I use the lumbar lever now there is definitely something disconnected or broken and the seat makes noises when I shift my weight. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and maybe some recommendations to drivers seat upgrades. Also anyone getting rid of an OEM Fiesta Recaro drivers seat of any color get at me

Somebody on here had it happen and metal came thru the fabric. So you may want to feel around for it. I'd probably pull the seat cover and jury rig the lumbar to a fixed support position if you can't really fix it easily.

I just had something pop inside of my seat. My lumbar support still works but now when I move around I hear some popping sounds. What did you figure out about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I just had something pop inside of my seat. My lumbar support still works but now when I move around I hear some popping sounds. What did you figure out about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Following. Mine broke the other day. Aside from making a horrible noise it doesn’t seem to be an issue.