Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Stock Wheels for Free!!

Trader history for Jaypeeki (1)

Selling my beat up stock wheels. $100 for all four. Local Seattle area pick up preferred

Attachments

the duke

What year is your car? Radi was only available a few years. Then it changed to Rock Gray.

OP
Jaypeeki
Thread Starter #6
Reviving this thread, willing to part with these for free!! Local pickup in Seattle area only please

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Probably true, especially if they still have TPMS. That said, there aren't a whole lot of snows compatible with stock sized rims, at least per my "go to" supplier (Tire Rack).
I can vouch for the Continental brand WinterContact 215R45 on stock 2016 suspension.

Jdwelder

Really appreciate OP giving me these wheels. Just got them back from powder coat today. Also did a set of stock 15s for my Fiesta.
Wife loves the 17s that are going on hers.

Attachments

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Not bad.

I'd imagine the stock suspension is tuned to the factory spec tire sidewall. The stock suspension might not keep the tire on the pavement as well over raised bumps at speed. So you might notice traction control and ABS cutting in more often with "spirited" driving.