Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock Supension, Intercooler, and Schroth Harness Pad

Trader history for KyleS (2)

I have my stock suspension and Intercooler for sale as well as a Set of Red Schroth Harness Pads.

The Suspension has less then 10,000 miles on it and the Intercooler was removed around 5,000 miles. 2016 Model year. These are taking up space in my garage so I wanted to offer them up for sale. Give me an offer!

Red Schroth Harness Pads with Black Flocking, came with a QuickFit Harness that I purchased from another member. I never used them but did notice the velcro that holds the pads to the harness on one side is coming off (just stickey tape Velcro so I am sure it happens on all of them, should probably be sewed in).

Struts + Springs: $100, not willing to ship at this time
Intercooler: $50, not willing to ship at this time
Schroth Harness Pads: $20 shipped

OP
K
Thread Starter #4
Resurrection from the dead BUMP. Getting ready to move and still have these parts in my garage. LMK if anyone is looking for stock suspension, intercooler, or radiator. If not they are going to end up in the garbage :(

Ford Community Posts