Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB Stock suspension

Trader history for brent_G (0)

I have a 2015. Car has aftermarket springs.
I want stock rear springs, and if possible front suspension together. (struts and springs) so I can just bolt it all in.
Car has 65k miles. I don't want a suspension that's got many more miles than that. Just a daily driver for me.
Located in Greensboro NC..

Jabbit

I've got stock springs from a 2019 and replacement OEM rear spring seats, all with about 3k miles on them.

OP
brent_G
Thread Starter #5
I've got stock springs from a 2019 and replacement OEM rear spring seats, all with about 3k miles on them.
I was hoping to get the whole front set up to bolt all in at once. I assume you need a spring compressor to get the fronts off? But, if you want, send me a pm with priced shipped to 27410. Thanks

Jabbit

I was hoping to get the whole front set up to bolt all in at once. I assume you need a spring compressor to get the fronts off? But, if you want, send me a pm with priced shipped to 27410. Thanks
In a month or so I'll have the complete stock suspension off a 2014 with 48k miles if that is more appealing.

iammacey

Premium Account
I noticed you're in NC. Do you ever get to Georgia?

I have a 2017 with Cobb springs and I'm about to install Fortune Auto coilovers. Giving the springs to my nephew for his 2019. I can put his springs on mine and you can have them. No charge. If you want to pick them up. Or I can ship them if you want to cover shipping.

Neither car has over 25k miles.

OP
brent_G
Thread Starter #9
I noticed you're in NC. Do you ever get to Georgia?

I have a 2017 with Cobb springs and I'm about to install Fortune Auto coilovers. Giving the springs to my nephew for his 2019. I can put his springs on mine and you can have them. No charge. If you want to pick them up. Or I can ship them if you want to cover shipping.

Neither car has over 25k miles.
I appreciate that offer! I am not traveling south for a couple months. I'm going to hold off on just the springs for now. But, if I decide to do the springs by themselves, I'll message you and have them shipped. Thanks for the response!

Jabbit

I appreciate that offer! I am not traveling south for a couple months. I'm going to hold off on just the springs for now. But, if I decide to do the springs by themselves, I'll message you and have them shipped. Thanks for the response!
It sounds like he is going to put stock springs on stock struts for you. For free! That's a deal if I've ever heard of one.

iammacey

Premium Account
Sorry if I wasn't clear. My brother has a shop and a spring compressor. So I would be able to provide the full OEM suspension for you if you want it.

It may be another few weeks before he can get my coilovers installed. And I don't mind holding on to them for you.

Just let me know.

OP
brent_G
Thread Starter #14
Sorry if I wasn't clear. My brother has a shop and a spring compressor. So I would be able to provide the full OEM suspension for you if you want it.

It may be another few weeks before he can get my coilovers installed. And I don't mind holding on to them for you.

Just let me know.
My apologies! Long day yesterday. Yes, that is very generous! I will definitely take this deal, just let me know when you're ready to ship it and send me a pm. Thanks!

iammacey

Premium Account
Brent -

Just installed the FA coilovers yesterday. Let my nephew know he's good to install the Cobb springs onto his FiST. Once that's done, I'll let you know and we can arrange to get the OEM setup headed your way.

OP
brent_G
Thread Starter #17
Brent -

Just installed the FA coilovers yesterday. Let my nephew know he's good to install the Cobb springs onto his FiST. Once that's done, I'll let you know and we can arrange to get the OEM setup headed your way.
I appreciate the heads up! Thanks

OP
brent_G
Thread Starter #18
Brent -

Random question, do you happen to have the factory front sway bar too?

iammacey

Premium Account
Random question, do you happen to have the factory front sway bar too?
I haven't swapped that out. It's still on the car.

My nephew did get the suspension swapped on his car. I'm picking up the OE parts this week.

Shoot me a PM with shipping details and I will get it shipped next week.

OP
brent_G
Thread Starter #20
I haven't swapped that out. It's still on the car.

My nephew did get the suspension swapped on his car. I'm picking up the OE parts this week.

Shoot me a PM with shipping details and I will get it shipped next week.
Sent pm.