Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stolen AP (koreatown, los angeles)

I know its a long shot but my car got broken into and they stole my cobb ap and my old mp215 ap that was in my glovebox. Stupid of me to leave it in my car but its done. If anyone see it (on CL or something) please PM me. I already contacted Cobb to let them block the serial number.

Well that sucks. It'll be useless, but they'll probably try to scam someone on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace, would be my guess. Places that aren't going to know that a married AP is worthless away from the car it was installed on.

Last edited:
That sucks. Usually thieves in that area go for the Civics, Corollas, or any common Japanese car. FiSTS are never on any list of commonly stolen/ broken-into cars. My sister's Corolla has had more parts stolen from it (even the BATTERY) than the two Mustang GTs, the FoST, and the FiST in my family.

So how does one go about unmarrying an AP one doesn't have? Or could another AP be made to work with your car?

That sucks. Usually thieves in that area go for the Civics, Corollas, or any common Japanese car. FiSTS are never on any list of commonly stolen/ broken-into cars. My sister's Corolla has had more parts stolen from it (even the BATTERY) than the two Mustang GTs, the FoST, and the FiST in my family.

So how does one go about unmarrying an AP one doesn't have? Or could another AP be made to work with your car?
I've actually done this since I pulled the AP from my totaled '15. Cobb asked for a letter from my insurance company proving the total loss of the car. I then had to pay $40 for them to send me the relicensing key. As far as I know, Cobb is the only place you can get this key from, and the Accessport Manager phones home to verify the key is valid. I don't know if they make other exceptions besides total loss, but every case is at least reviewed by a human CSR.