Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Subtle Cosmetic Mods... Post Yours!

I thought it would be fun to start a post for subtle cosmetic mods. I like small mods that don't drastically change the appearance of the car, and want to see what others have done. These are interior/exterior cosmetic mods that would probably go unnoticed to the regular person, but someone with the car or an enthusiast would notice. Here are some of mine:

White/Carbon badge overlays from TFB Designs - http://shop.tfbdesigns.com/Emblem-D...d-Fiesta-ST-LOGO-OF-YOUR-CHOICE-FIESTAEMB.htm

Overlay2.jpg Overlay1.jpg

Carbon fiber license plates (also a close-up of the badge overlays)

plate.jpg plate2.jpg

I also plan on doing the door pillars in carbon fiber vinyl and am upgrading the shift boot from redline goods which I will post once installed.

Post up yours with pictures!

OP
Q
Thread Starter #3
Those are nice. Do they come in bronze? Link?
I updated the original post to include the link... I didn't see bronze in the drop down but it's possible he will custom make them, as you can type whatever you want in the logo so they might be able to do custom colors too.

OP
Q
Thread Starter #7
Removed the stock lower grill and replaced it with a mesh grill with neoprene edging from customcargrills.com

I thought I would like the lower open grill look with my new CPE intercooler, but the vertical slats don't look so great to me from medium-close distance. In comes the new mesh grill and I am very happy with the way it turned out. I cut it myself utilizing the lower OEM grill to measure, a silver sharpie and wire cutters. It fits pretty snug but I went ahead and secured it with zipties just to be sure.

6in. x 36in. Hexagon XXL Grill Mesh Sheet - Gloss Black
Neoprene Rubber Edge Trim - 1/16in. Opening

grill 1.png grill 2.png

jeff

2000 Post Club
Hey great thread. Subtle is my specialty, and all this stuff is cheap! I have a few:

DIY fins, painted lower section grey, DIY flaps....

Risers and shark fin....

Vinyl side swoosh decals, front and rear blinker tints, wheel caps, EZ lip....

Emblems, overlays....

Shift boot, shift knob, build plaque, armrest cover....

Hood stripes, another overlay, painted front lower dam grey....

There are probably more, but I can't remember them now. I specialize in subtle!!!!!!!!!

Great thread!!!

Original J-Pat

Hey great thread. Subtle is my specialty, and all this stuff is cheap! I have a few:

DIY fins, painted lower section grey, DIY flaps....

Risers and shark fin....

Vinyl side swoosh decals, front and rear blinker tints, wheel caps, EZ lip....

Emblems, overlays....

Shift boot, shift knob, build plaque, armrest cover....

Hood stripes, another overlay, painted front lower dam grey....

There are probably more, but I can't remember them now. I specialize in subtle!!!!!!!!!

Great thread!!!
Where did you get the build plaque?

Blue overlay on the front ST, debadged the ST on the back, replaced with a Lincoln Ecoboost badge.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk