Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Surprise?

When I bought the car, the liscence plate was flipped down covering the IC. Well we can't have that, so I went to flip it up and look what it was hiding! Is this a stock option for the 19s or was this a previous owners doing?

Attachments

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Yeah they just sprayed that on the stock IC. You'll likely want to replace that anyways with a better performing variant.

Nice that they did the grill sanding. Do you know what mods the previous owner had done to it?

OP
M
Thread Starter #6
Yeah they just sprayed that on the stock IC. You'll likely want to replace that anyways with a better performing variant.

Nice that they did the grill sanding. Do you know what mods the previous owner had done to it?
No performance mods than I have found so far, but little cosmetic things. Painted the calipers red, etc...

He also cut your honeycomb, painted your crash bar, removed the lower grill, and cut out the lower grill supports. If the painted st bothers you I fear I might have opened a whole can of worms for you.

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
None of this bothers me per se, I would have changed things up when the new intercooler arrived anyway, and it's on order, so no biggie.

Fwiw I like the honeycomb cut out and painting the crash bar. I could never take the time to do it however, I would love my rear honeycomb cut out.