Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Suspension help!

hello all, ive been searching the web for so long and i cant find if Handling Packs M-FR3-FA is just the factory suspension for the Fiesta ST? Its cheap only about $280 for the entire suspension set up. I already have white line lowering springs and i just want to swap them over. My problem is, are the M-FR3-FA shock going to make me lose performance or are they they exact same shock as the factory FiST shocks?

Attachments

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
That is for the NON-ST fiesta to lower it from the asinine height it is at.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SteveS

1000 Post Club
It's one of the two items in the massive Ford Performance catalog they gave us at Octane Academy made for the Fiesta, and it's not for the ST. It says it improves the handling of the Fiesta S and SE without degrading ride. It lowers the car a half inch. It would not be the same parts that go on the ST, but a definite step backwards.

Everyone above covered it. Those are for non ST fiestas. If you want shocks to put your springs on, I would go for some Koni yellows. They've got nothing but amazing reviews from everyone I've ever spoken to.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OP
Blanco_ST
Thread Starter #7
I've got a full set of Koni Orange Shocks / OEM spring/strut if you're interested in a cheap set.
Everyone above covered it. Those are for non ST fiestas. If you want shocks to put your springs on, I would go for some Koni yellows. They've got nothing but amazing reviews from everyone I've ever spoken to.

It's one of the two items in the massive Ford Performance catalog they gave us at Octane Academy made for the Fiesta, and it's not for the ST. It says it improves the handling of the Fiesta S and SE without degrading ride. It lowers the car a half inch. It would not be the same parts that go on the ST, but a definite step backwards.
That is for the NON-ST fiesta to lower it from the asinine height it is at.

Thanks all very much i appreciate it.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club

I had adjustable yellows on my 2001 V70 2.4T wagon and I was happy. Stock springs and HD sway bars.