Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Switching sides!

Okay lets try this again - I won't type as much as I did last time - but...
Whats up guys, I'm George, or Pearl Green N Mean from the forums of club4g.org. I have a good rep over there helping people solve issues, and solving them myself. I'm currently the owner of a 2009 Eclipse 2.4L, and a formerly showroom quality - now trashed and defaced due to theives - 2004 Yamaha R6. Both vehicles heavily modified. I was looking around for a 4 door replacement for the eclipse, and something I can continue my love to modify and shed rubber with something a lot less expensive. You know what 10k gets you on a 4 cylinder Eclipse? 200 whp, and a fully built suspension. Not what I expected either... And I'm tired of the retards coming on scene due to how obscenely cheap Eclipses have gotten. Camber... Big wing... For these embarrassingly slow cars. I started looking at Jaguar XF's and XFR's... Focus ST/RS.... Or maybe a Eclipse GT in manual. Then I found the FieSTa. Subtle changes turned grandma's lane blocker into something that could be. I started looked at the builds you guys have, and finally decided, for the price you guys pay to get your cars to 300 whp, yeah it's definitely time to trade up. So here I am, me and my friend Wes, we'll be going to a dealership soon to trade our cars in to get a fiesta st. If they don't offer me 4k for my Eclipse, then I'll just keep it and sell it later on, but fingers crossed they will. He has a clear title 2011 Maxima v6 CVT (funny he wants to go to a Fiesta ST right?) Honestly we want a DD that we can work on, and it can still be that. We have a garage we work on cars together, right now its a 06 Tiburon v6 manual. Seized motor after rebuilding heads and trying to fire (we are losing our ass on it, its kinda funny tbh). He has a project fully built 88 Camaro that stroked out, cam'd out, pretty impressive, but still a Work in progress... and I have a 88 lincoln LSC Mark 7 with the v8 5.0... all the cobra engine goodies, cam, trick flow heads, cobra intake, ecu... x pipe exhaust, cobra wheels... Electronics blow ass on it, and the bottom end is due to be rebuilt. Needs serious tuning, debating on stand alone when I got 5 grand to piss away. So, thats my stable, and I'm looking to up the ante of my DD. Heres a video. Hopefully, if this posts this time, I will add more pictures.[phonecall]
[video=youtube;7GMbrKCzoiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GMbrKCzoiA[/video]
[video=youtube;Ux2m6jams6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux2m6jams6A[/video]

Haha this one is pretty hilarious.

Last edited:
OP
P
Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys. If all goes well, I'll have my white tri coat by the end of the month... Thank you Irma! 48 hours in 2 days of pay, combined with a regular work week, is gonna be one hell of a down payment.

OP
P
Thread Starter #6
Tomorrow, pictures will be reuploaded via something else, and new pictures of the Tri-coat white Fiesta ST!!! GAHHH SO EXCITED!!! This thing is sweet. First is twitchy as shit, I told the dealer not to laugh too much because I learned manual from a 98 Integra making 250 all motor. (You could almost dump the clutch from first, it would still grab)