Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tax Return Sale is Going on NOW!!!

Trader history for maperformance (0)

maperformance

Click image above to unlock your exclusive coupon code!

Your Income Tax Return is best spent at MAPerformance!
For a limited time only, you can choose between 5% instant savings or 10% OFF via MAPerformance rebate with purchase of any MAP item. Be sure to contact us with questions, or click the link above to start shopping!

Whether you're getting a few thousand or just a few dollars back, your income tax return will go further at MAPerformance.com. We've got all the hottest items you've been drooling over for the the last year, and they're at the absolute lowest prices on the web, WE GUARANTEE IT!

Featuring top brands such as AMS, ETS, Grimmspeed, COBB, Precision Turbo, and our very own MAPerformance Fab, you'll be able to get the absolute best in aftermarket performance mods from the only place saving you money this return season!

So head on over to our website, or give us a call today to start saving big!
www.maperformance.com | 1-888-MAPerformance

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #3
..Dude yall need better sales.
What kind of sales would you like to see? Keep in mind, the level of discounts and types of products involved is based mostly on the manufacturers and inventory and we do our best to group them together at good times for the best results.

I didn't see much for brakes for the FiST on your site. Just hawk brake pads. Do you carry rotors or other brands of pads?

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #5
I didn't see much for brakes for the FiST on your site. Just hawk brake pads. Do you carry rotors or other brands of pads?
Certainly! I can get a variety of brands and options. If it's made, I can probably get it ;) Girodisc, Hawk, Ferodo, Stoptech, and many more.

Regards
Adam

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #7
bump! sweetened the deal with a little MAPerformance action! Buy any MAPerformance item at regular cost, get a 10% rebate via MAP Gift Card! Or, take 5% off your whole order with discount code INSTANT5.

Pick one or the other, just not both!