Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TB performance fiesta braces

Haven't had the time to post a review on all the wonderful products TB makes for the fiesta... But now I do.

-Traction Bar- definitely one of the first braces I'd recommend getting as it improves handling more than anything and really tightens up the front end. (Also this brace will clear any aftermarket charge pipes without being so low that it catches every speed bump or rock on the road....unlike others)

-Crossmember Brace-adding this brace along with the Traction bar gives you everything you need to destroy those pesky canyon corners or the competition at the track.. The added stability and support it gives is awesome..( I'm working with TB to build a 4&6 point brace as well)

-I brace- perfect replacement for the heavy stock one without the added weight.. Will clear 3" exhaust no problem

-Torsion bar- bolts to the stock rear torsion bar I instantly could tell a difference in how the rear end reacted in corners, the rear end stays planted and understeer is greatly negated with it.

-trunk brace- this thing is amazing like the Traction bar it's one of those braces that just changes the game.. Greatly improves the stability of the rear end and you can instantly tell a huge difference in the way the car handles. I highly recommend this brace.

-booty brace- another brace that you can instantly tell you made a great purchase.. Even with all the bracing above once this was in I could feel how much more solid the car felt.. Corners I normally would take at 90-100mph I could easily hit at 120 effortlessly I was blown away at how much this brace helped.. It doesn't take up much space in the trunk and looks amazing.. And is a perfect place to mount your fire extinguisher or anything you like.

Personally I love everything TB Performance makes.. I can always count on quality welds and well designed product as well as awesome customer service to any and all questions you might have the guy knows his stuff and has been doing this for a long time.