Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TD 1.2 15x8?

Anyone know where I can find these in stock?

Everywhere I've looked says OOS / backorder.

Are there any alternatives to them that are 15x8?

I'd call or email and ask- Oakos was able to hook me up, but that was a while ago. I heard they were having production or distribution issues

CSM

1000 Post Club
They have been out of production for some time.

I did organize a 15x8 +35 for Konig Dekagrams, but that has since expired. I keep getting emailed about interest for those so I'm thinking about setting up another group buy. Send me a PM

I did organize a 15x8 +35 for Konig Dekagrams, but that has since expired. I keep getting emailed about interest for those so I'm thinking about setting up another group buy. Send me a PM
Oh man, that's too bad. The anthracite TDs were almost a perfect color match for Magnetic, and I like the design a lot. I may have to jump on the next Konig group buy, because I think 15x8s are perfect for the car.

OP
L
Thread Starter #5

Ideally I'd like 6, 2 for radials and 4 for track tires.

I missed out on the group buy due to being broke AF at the time, lol

kevinatfms

Konig has the Dekagram in 16x8 and you can fit a 215/45R16 on them. I run them now until my 15x8's(group buy) and 225's come in.

The 215's are slightly narrower but not by much in tread width. Section width though is where 225's are just massive. I think the 615k's in 215 are an 8.7" section width and the V720 in 225's are like 9.6".

The 16x8's though are still a killer setup and i really like the gearing using the 23.6" tall tire for track use. I wont get rid of my 16" setup until ive proven the shorter tire works better for my setup. Right now my Fiesta is significantly faster on the 16" setup(16x8/215) than my old 15" setup(15x7/205).

OP
L

Lays

Thread Starter #7
Konig has the Dekagram in 16x8 and you can fit a 215/45R16 on them. I run them now until my 15x8's(group buy) and 225's come in.

The 215's are slightly narrower but not by much in tread width. Section width though is where 225's are just massive. I think the 615k's in 215 are an 8.7" section width and the V720 in 225's are like 9.6".

The 16x8's though are still a killer setup and i really like the gearing using the 23.6" tall tire for track use. I wont get rid of my 16" setup until ive proven the shorter tire works better for my setup. Right now my Fiesta is significantly faster on the 16" setup(16x8/215) than my old 15" setup(15x7/205).
I had Deka's in 16x8 with 205/50 16 previously, but after the tires were shot I wanted to convert to 15s and sold them. But no luck finding 15s anywhere :(

Might just end up going back, idk.

Also liked the idea of being able to run radials up front, but I might just buy another set of VMS wheels for that, I have 2 already with slicks on them, so I could just get 2 more with radials if need be. As far as I know, nobody makes a 16" radial

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I just looked, and WOW, Toyo and Nitto really cut back on their drag radial sizes, with NO smaller diameters available at all anymore, and BFG seems to have eliminated them altogether, for ANY size!

Hoosier still makes a 225/50-15 in their DR2, but that is basically a radial SLICK, if that is what you were trying to avoid. [dunno]

OP
L

Lays

Thread Starter #9
I just looked, and WOW, Toyo and Nitto really cut back on their drag radial sizes, with NO smaller diameters available at all anymore, and BFG seems to have eliminated them altogether, for ANY size!

Hoosier still makes a 225/50-15 in their DR2, but that is basically a radial SLICK, if that is what you were trying to avoid. [dunno]
Was looking at something along the lines of 225/50/15 dr2 or et street R.

Something for Mexico activities if you will, lol.

Last edited:

kevinatfms

I had Deka's in 16x8 with 205/50 16 previously, but after the tires were shot I wanted to convert to 15s and sold them. But no luck finding 15s anywhere :(

Might just end up going back, idk.

Also liked the idea of being able to run radials up front, but I might just buy another set of VMS wheels for that, I have 2 already with slicks on them, so I could just get 2 more with radials if need be. As far as I know, nobody makes a 16" radial
No clue. Dont drag race anymore.