Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Sold

Trader history for bosoxgeneral (0)

EDIT: Sorry for the giant mess of a post. Apparently I don't know how to properly post photos

I sold my car and have finally gotten around to listing the parts sitting in the garage. The splitter is still sealed in its shipping box, I was just going to relabel it and ship it but if someone wants me to open it then that is totally fine too. I have included pictures of what it looks like installed.

Would really like to sell the wheels locally but can look into shipping if need be. Located in Florence, Kentucky just south of Cincinnati.

Mountune downpipe(new never used) - SOLD
Team Dynamics Pro 1.2 15x8 W/ Nitto Gen tires. Maybe 7500 miles on the tires. - SOLD
Vega Motorworks multi piece front splitter and side skirts. (Powder coated) - SOLD 20220629_145444.jpg 20220629_145449.jpg 20220629_153609.jpg 20220629_153636.jpg FIESTA1.jpg FIESTA4.jpg FIESTA5.jpg

Last edited:
@bosoxgeneral is the Vega Splitter/Side Skirt powder coated or raw aluminum? Don't need to take pictures out of the packaging (I think whoever buys it would prefer to keep everything sealed...at least I do). Just would appreciate all the info you have.

OP
B
Thread Starter #9
@bosoxgeneral is the Vega Splitter/Side Skirt powder coated or raw aluminum? Don't need to take pictures out of the packaging (I think whoever buys it would prefer to keep everything sealed...at least I do). Just would appreciate all the info you have.
It is powder coated satin black, should have included that thanks.