Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Team dynamics pro 1.2 16x7 with tpms $600

Trader history for Michaeld10 (1)

Selling set of team dynamics pro race 1.2 wheels in 16x7 with 4x108 bolt pattern and offset of 42 also has tpms installed. Wheels are in good condition for 5 years old, currently has Indy 500 tires 205/50/16 two need to be replaced 2 are decent. Currently located in Kingman AZ but travel to Southern California willing to drive a couple hours to meet up other than that not looking to ship. asking $600 for them.

Attachments

Last edited:
if you change your mind about shipping, particularly without the tires, i would be very interested. I've been shopping the 15x8s for a minute.

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
No not looking to ship unless you want to pay the shipping not sure how much it would be I assume around 100-150 but would need to check out FedEx or ups. I really don’t know shipping prices so I could be way over for all I know.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
^^^It was usually a 42ET on those, but I think that a 38 was an option as well?
You could actually specify between 15 and 45 mm according to Rimstock, the manufacturer. I think you're right, though, those offsets were more commonly available.
From their website-
SIZE OFFSET
16x7.0 e15-45mm

https://www.rimstock.com/content/pro-race-1-2