Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Team dynamics pro race 1.2 15x8 35 offset

Trader history for t o f u (0)

I would like local pick up only 41091
I am selling these as a set for $800 obo but if I can, I would like 800. I recently got them powder coated last month to gloss bronze along with mounting the new tires. Tires are federal 595 rs pro 205 50 and they should have plenty of tire left since they are a month old and this is my daily driver. The reason I am selling these is because fifteen52 just released new wheels and I really like them, otherwise I would of kept these for sure. The driver side rear did get a nail that was about half an inch and it was taken care of in one of the pictures below.

I got the powder coating done by killerkoatings just in case you guys are interested and are local. They are located in Covington and I thought they did a great job and I will most likely go back to get my new wheels ceramic coated once they come in. The gloss bronze I would say does absorb its surroundings in some lighting so sometimes you have to come up real close to notice the bronze. 20210419_194833.jpg

Attachments

OP
t o f u
Thread Starter #3
Some pictures with different lighting so you guys can get an idea of the bronze

Attachments

Will be traveling through your area next Tuesday evening. I don't need these but I definitely want them. If they're still around I might be interested.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

OP
t o f u
Thread Starter #6
Will be traveling through your area next Tuesday evening. I don't need these but I definitely want them. If they're still around I might be interested.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
Okay sounds good brotha