Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Team Dynamics wheels in the U.S.

Looking for a set of 16x7 pro race 1.2 wheels in the United States, but finding them has been difficult. Oakos has them on their website, but listed out of stock, and it seems like the only way to get them is to pay $300 shipping from England. Is there anybody distributing the wheels to the States right now so you can get the wheels without a high shipping fee?

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
The last time I checked there was no U.S. distributor for these wheels, which is too bad because they're great wheels. When I ordered my set of four there was a distributor here on the Forum, but when I ordered one more to have a spare later I had to order directly from the company and pay the shipping from England.
There was one good thing about the shipping, the wheel came air freight from England in one day, which I thought was pretty remarkable.Also, the wheel shipping was more than it was in the US, but not horribly more, and the wheel itself was less expensive than one wheel was when I bought my set.

Last edited:

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
https://philstireservice.com/ can get them for you. Oakos as well.
That's good to know, when I checked with Oakos a couple years ago they were just selling out their existing stock, but I had not checked with them since then, and I had not heard of the other place so it's good to have another source.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It seems that Rimstock, TD's parent company, is recovering much more slowly from the pandemic than most other 'cottage industries' in jolly ol' England. [:(]

It seems that Rimstock, TD's parent company, is recovering much more slowly from the pandemic than most other 'cottage industries' in jolly ol' England. [:(]
I just want a set of 15x8 TD's :( I've been hunting for a bit, lol. Most people I see selling them say they don't want to ship.

Oakos and Phils when I asked them, seem to not have any date for when they'll be back in stock. Sounds like they're backordered forever as well.

:(
I emailed Phil's and was told they'll be shipping in May and arriving in mid to late June. I've told them I know a lot of others interested in picking up a set and if they'd entertain a group buy and they said wait and see when it's closer.

On the other hand Team Illuminata said TD didn't make it through the pandemic and shut down for good. So idk what to believe.

I emailed Phil's and was told they'll be shipping in May and arriving in mid to late June. I've told them I know a lot of others interested in picking up a set and if they'd entertain a group buy and they said wait and see when it's closer.

On the other hand Team Illuminata said TD didn't make it through the pandemic and shut down for good. So idk what to believe.

Big depresso if so. :(

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
This got me curious and concerned in case I need a replacement wheel so I looked up their website, and it's still active-
https://www.rimstock.com/

When I Googled Rimstock, Team Dynamics' parent company, I also ran across this quality audit that a company had done for them 2 months ago. Finding these two things makes it seem fairly certain that they are still in business-
https://industryeurope.com/sectors/...ures-quality-audits-go-up-a-gear-at-rimstock/

I also found this on their Facebook page from July 2020, which should be helpful information to those who will be looking for their Pro Race wheels-
due to the current business conditions we are operating in, as well as the COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to make a number of difficult decisions regarding our product offering in the short term. We have made the very difficult decision that the low pressure aluminium casting foundry based in the UK will not be reopening, and it is with deep regret and sadness this has resulted in a number of redundancies across the business.
Cast wheels will still be manufactured and supplied but the process has had to be restructured with the relocation of casting at an alternative location. This means the renowned Pro Race range will be in short supply for remainder of 2020 but the positive news it will be back in the later months of the year and early 2021 along with other cast products. We are also hoping to release new designs next year on cast and forge Pro-Race wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/Rimstock/

Last edited: