Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Tema4x4 Lift Kit for Ford Fiesta (Brand New)

Trader history for JDG (0)

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Tema4x4 Lift Kit for Ford Fiesta (Brand New): $70 Shipped (Paid $110)

Includes:
20mm Front Strut Spacers
Longer Mounting Studs for Front Struts
15mm Rear Coil Spacers
Instructions

Removed from packaging for inspection only. Overall lift seems to be between 1-1.5" from my research.

See more here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CG23R4Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KY91P3R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IMG_0603.jpeg IMG_0604.jpeg IMG_0605.jpeg IMG_0606.jpeg IMG_0607.jpeg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Are you ever going to make more alloy (or are they steel??) spacers yourself??

I am pretty much down to between your spacers (IF you plan to make any more for sale??) paired with B6es and Swift Spec Rs (to get back most of that ~1.0" lost ride height from them, while gaining their higher linear rate than the factory springs), and the Panda Motorworks modded 'stage rally' Silver Neomax coil overs, as far as suspension goes at this point. [wink]

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Are you ever going to make more alloy (or are they steel??) spacers yourself??

I am pretty much down to between your spacers (IF you plan to make any more for sale??) paired with B6es and Swift Spec Rs (to get back most of that ~1.0" lost ride height from them, while gaining their higher linear rate than the factory springs), and the Panda Motorworks modded 'stage rally' Silver Neomax coil overs, as far as suspension goes at this point. [wink]
I've told you before, I will make you anything you want. I have made them for another two forum members with good success in different sizes.