Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Testing out a vinyl trim accent.

I bought some super cheap ($10) vinyl trim to add to the center console for a little touch of color.

Link to what I used, available in different colors:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0194BMVKC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Kind of easy to overdo it here. I don't think I like it around the rectangular buttons very much.

Obviously not going to leave the steering wheel looking like this, but I would have loved for it to fit perfectly around here. I don't want to try super gluing this in place just yet but I'm open to that idea in the future.

I think I'll keep this trim around here.

Pros:
- Easy to install, just insert to the crevices and cut with a pair of scissors.
- It's not permanent unless you decide to glue it in place.
- Available in lots of colors.
- Only $10.

Cons:
- Hard to find spots that the trim fits perfectly into. I really wanted it to go around the shift boot but there's too much of a gap and doesn't sit right, unless I decide to glue it in place.
- Even if it fits in, it may come loose over time.

I think I'm going to tone it down and keep it only around the headlights and center climate control.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I think this kind of stuff looks horrible. Looks like my 9 and 5 year old did it.