Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

**TESTING WATERS** 16x7 et42 Hyper-Black Rota Grids / BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp 2’s 205/45/16.

Hey guys,

I’m missing my old multi spoke setup. Interested in trading for either Rota Titans or SVT wheels with fairly new tires. 17x7 - 17.8 et40 - 42

My current setup is less than 1,000mi old. I would include H&R 5mm spacers with the trade.

Would also trade for stocks with good tires, plush cash on top.

Located in Central CA, but willing to drive to Nor/So Cal, or meet halfway.

Let me know what you got or if you’re interested!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
That wing looks familiar. :LOL:

Fiestig

I’m missing my old multi spoke setup. Interested in trading for either Rota Titans or SVT wheels with fairly new tires. 17x7 - 17.8 et40 - 42
I kinda knew you liked them when you asked...lol. You should have just told me when we were at Shell.. I would have swapped them with you right then and there... Although, If I recall the 16's won't clear the Gold Coast Brake kit, so I wouldn't have made it far driving on rotors...lol.

I also have the pristine silver stockers that I can put the tires on.. Shoot me a PM

Last edited:
OP
djlawson17
Thread Starter #4
I kinda knew you liked tham when you asked...lol. You should have just told me when we were at Shell.. I would have swapped them with you right then and there... Although, If I recall the 16's won't clear the Gold Coast Brake kit, so I wouldn't have made it far driving on rotors...lol.

I also have the pristine silver stockers that I can put the tires on.. Shoot me a PM
Yeah those SVT’s caught my eye!! It made me miss my multi spoke wheels

OP
djlawson17
Thread Starter #7
I would also be willing to trade for 1552 turbomacs if they’re out there. Would be willing to put a little bit of money on top..