Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

that cutoff tho

CarGuy

1000 Post Club

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Sarah is the best! Love her YouTube channel. Very talented with perfectionist attention to detail. Huge respect for her talent and skills!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
She's got a great sense of humor, too. Her enthusiasm for her projects and even her car reviews make her fun and relaxing to watch. Her channel is blowing up, and it's well deserved.

OP
E
Thread Starter #15
more than i’d care to admit, but i will say having issues with the set i got with hexes they went out of their way to remedy the situation. they even rented a fiesta to make sure everything was spot on. i also had various facetime calls with them for support. 10/10 customer service

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
more than i’d care to admit, but i will say having issues with the set i got with hexes they went out of their way to remedy the situation. they even rented a fiesta to make sure everything was spot on. i also had various facetime calls with them for support. 10/10 customer service
Mine were 1k with Halos including headlight assemblies....HIDs...ballasts....etc.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
........they went out of their way to remedy the situation. they even rented a fiesta to make sure everything was spot on. i also had various facetime calls with them for support. 10/10 customer service
Sold! (if I didn't already have Euros LoL)
That shows that they not only backup any mistakes, they learn from them.