Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

That doesn’t look right.

Black Fists Matter

U.S. Navy Veteran
One of my new Spec D lights doesn’t fit very good. The drivers side isn’t bad but the passengers side is just stupid. Anyone else have this issue. What do you think should happen to fix this if anything? I’m sure some of you will say JUST SEND IT. I’d like to send it back. I’m waiting to hear back from the distributor.

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
One of my new Spec D lights doesn’t fit very good. The drivers side isn’t bad but the passengers side is just stupid. Anyone else have this issue. What do you think should happen to fix this if anything? I’m sure some of you will say JUST SEND IT. I’d like to send it back. I’m waiting to hear back from the distributor.
None of them fit perfect * I have a set....been on for 40k. I think I ended up removing some of the retaining ball and socket bits and they fit better/ looked better but I only notice it. Go to a C and C Meet ....see if you can find a FiST or two to see if they have spec-d....if they do....ill bet you will find the same fitment issues.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk