Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The 2014-15 Coolant leak story continues with a new lawsuit!

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Imo its pretty bad when customers have to sue the automaker to get the cars repaired correctly. It seems once every year or so there is a new class action suit against ford.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Imo its pretty bad when customers have to sue the automaker to get the cars repaired correctly. It seems once every year or so there is a new class action suit against ford.
Ya can't say Ford is high on my list for purchasing cars from. Except fact is they no longer make any cars I think I would want to purchase from them. So.......

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Once the Stang is gone, they will no longer offer any cars at all here in the states, whether we would like them or want to buy them or not. [wink] [mad]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I truly believe that electric vehicles will bring back the car. Yes I know electric vehicles but the idea of not having to buy gas sure does sound nice.

The mustang sells like hotcakes it's not going anywhere. This is America and unfortunately lawsuits are the only way to get anything done sometimes.

I promise you it's not just ford this site is just a echo chamber for disappointment.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I certainly hope that you are correct about the original pony car, as it would be a crime for that to go away.

But, I fear that the bean counters, and corporate honchos at the top might think that it still does not bring them big enough profits per unit, regardless of number of units sold, like their road tank SUVs and pick 'em up trucks do, and therefore would be itching to axe it as well. [mad]

Last edited: