Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thermal CBE, damage?

Ordered the Thermal and it came in yesterday, has a little dent/nic on the piece that connects to the downpipe. Any chance this will be much of an issue after the adapters are snugged tight to the next section? Unsure of leaks or "performance".

20190903_173203.jpg 20190903_173219.jpg 20190903_173208.jpg

I loaded trucks at UPS when I was a young buck and despite all the nice commercials gorillas work in the hubs. Trust me, they couldn’t pack that thing good enough if they tried and they do try. My box 📦 showed up looking like someone got angry at it.

OP
Informacion
Thread Starter #4
I may swing by a shop on the way home from work tomorrow, I'm sure it's inexpensive. If not I'll see about getting an expander. Got a lift for Friday for install, I'd rather it be done with and on the car, excited for this one.

OP
Informacion
Thread Starter #5
The box suprisingly wasn't in to bad a shape after traveling coast to coast! No other sections damaged though so that's a plus. (y)