Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Thermal R&D Incomplete Exhaust

Trader history for acSlayt0r (2)

Hey All,

Was piecing together the Thermal R&D Exhaust (sort of) found some of the bits on ebay and on here. But do not have time or the effort right now to get the rear muffler section fitted and welded up to mate this. Only thing missing is the rear muffler, cross section bracket, 3 inch couplers, and tips.

Not sure on price but enough to cover shipping is good with me $100 OBO

20200512_170500.jpg

Last edited:

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Hey All,

Was piecing together the Thermal R&D Exhaust (sort of) found some of the bits on ebay and on here. But do not have time or the effort right now to get it all welded up or trying to get to a shop to do the rear muffler section. Only thing missing is the rear muffler, cross section bracket, 3 inch couplers, and tips.

Not sure on price but enough to cover shipping is good with me $100~

View attachment 30600
Thermals aren't welded. They use special couplers only.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
Thermals aren't welded. They use special brackets

Yes I know. I would have to get the rear muffler custom made to fit this so something welded up. I am missing the couplers that join this all together.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm SURE Thermal could be directly contacted for the remainder of the pieces needed. This is a steal for anyone who wants to Get a Thermal R&D. So its about 1/2 complete. all That is Needed is muffler...tips and center support.

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
I'm SURE Thermal could be directly contacted for the remainder of the pieces needed. This is a steal for anyone who wants to Get a Thermal R&D. So its about 1/2 complete. all That is Needed is muffler...tips and center support.
I agree. This isn't exactly a cheap exhaust

OP
A
Thread Starter #8
Thats the one thing I didn't try. I am sure they offer some of the pieces. Their muffler is probably what cost the most because of the design.

PM's responded to. I will try and get some shipping quotes out later.

antarctica24

Hey All,

Was piecing together the Thermal R&D Exhaust (sort of) found some of the bits on ebay and on here. But do not have time or the effort right now to get the rear muffler section fitted and welded up to mate this. Only thing missing is the rear muffler, cross section bracket, 3 inch couplers, and tips.

Not sure on price but enough to cover shipping is good with me $100 OBO

View attachment 30600
Sent you a PM, If not sold, Ill take the pieces for $100.00 plus shipping.