Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Things that you see in LA that make you pause.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
Out of state plates. My guess is they brought everything including their hopes and dreams or packing up and going back home.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
This morning in Beverly Hills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm... so after 2 months the price is exactly the same with same crooked numbers. :LOL:

Earlier today

I decided to fill up a few blocks away at some noname brand. It’s all good, top tier 87 Dino octane :alien:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
And people will still pay it....that type of stuff just baffles me. Near my house in Mn the 93 oct at both Bp's are always ways 50-75 cents apart. But yet the gas stations are 1/4 mile away from each other.

Look on the pump to see how much state and federal taxes contribute to the price. Since the federal tax is consistent, state taxes contribute to the average price differences across the country.
Now take into account location. Cities levy municipal taxes on top of state taxes. Now if that city is run by liberals taxes will be even higher. Higher still if they are trying to justify green energy which is exorbitantly expensive and a total scam. Now add in price gouging and voila you have 5 dollars+ for a gallon of gasoline.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Look on the pump to see how much state and federal taxes contribute to the price. Since the federal tax is consistent, state taxes contribute to the average price differences across the country.
Now take into account location. Cities levy municipal taxes on top of state taxes. Now if that city is run by liberals taxes will be even higher. Higher still if they are trying to justify green energy which is exorbitantly expensive and a total scam. Now add in price gouging and voila you have 5 dollars+ for a gallon of gasoline.
Well *someone* has to pay the living expenses of the non-working.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
93 octane 4 miles away. Hate me if you must, but housing is sky high....$400-600k for a single family house with a 1/4 acre. No, not as high as LA, my estranged brother lives in the valley off Cahuenga in No. Hollywood, but still...
gas.JPG

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
93 octane 4 miles away. Hate me if you must, but housing is sky high....$400-600k for a single family house with a 1/4 acre. No, not as high as LA, my estranged brother lives in the valley off Cahuenga in No. Hollywood, but still...
View attachment 23325
ya I paid 3.39 a gallon for premium at Costco yesterday. rag was like 3.19

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I worked on her older Corvettes.
Her and her sister must be in their ninety's by now. LOL

Accually she is only as old as I am. LOL
But she looked real bad up close.

angelyne

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
Yeah she’s up there. I first spotted her several decades ago in her older ‘80’s model vette, and in her pink of course. Much respect to iconic elders, once they’re gone, they’re gone.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
She is kinda scary though. Its like stop wearing those mini skirts lol
She shows up at the Coffee Bean over here from time to time.
You know who is another weird one I have not seen in awhile Dennis Woodruff! You used to see his vehicle all over town with his buy my Movie banners.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #36
She is kinda scary though. Its like stop wearing those mini skirts lol
She shows up at the Coffee Bean over here from time to time.
You know who is another weird one I have not seen in awhile Dennis Woodruff! You used to see his vehicle all over town with his buy my Movie banners.
yeah, in the 90's I would see his Feetwood Cadillac Art Car on Gower adjacent to Paramount Studios all the time, then stopped seeing him for several years until recently. Not in a Caddy anymore.

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I worked on her older Corvettes.
Her and her sister must be in their ninety's by now. LOL
Actually she is only as old as I am. LOL But she looked real bad up close.
angelyne
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelyne Angelyne (born Ronia Tamar Goldberg, October 2, 1950...

if she is in her 90's, that makes me in my 80's....lol At least I don't look anything near my age.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelyne Angelyne (born Ronia Tamar Goldberg, October 2, 1950...

if she is in her 90's, that makes me in my 80's....lol At least I don't look anything near my age.
1950 would put her at 69- or 69 depending on when her Birthday is.
Ya its scary to see a 69 year old women running around in mini skirts. Lol

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
She is 5 months older than I am.
Even 30 years ago she looked real bad up close.
You are correct, a mini skirt a 68 years old doesn't look good.
At least I have the legs for it. :rolleyes:

She is 5 months older than I am.
Even 30 years ago she looked real bad up close.
You are correct, a mini skirt a 68 years old doesn't look good.
At least I have the legs for it. :rolleyes:
Ohhh, Ohhh, are you a cross dresser? Send me your number.