Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Things that you see in LA that make you pause.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
The smokin’ redhead that modeled for tons of Heavy Metal Magazine covers back in the 80’s is a figure model for some art classes I took. She’s still got it!

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
Seen this goat several times strutting the streets of Hollywood. Today I was able to quickly snap a shot at Wilcox @ Hollywood.

Definitely makes me pause. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #44
No matters how slight, this always manages to steal my attention if even only for a few seconds. My view today while performing my civic duty at the courthouse.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
No matters how slight, this always manages to steal my attention if even only for a few seconds. My view today while performing my civic duty at the courthouse.

Lol you got Jury duty. Boy I am glad I have not been called in several years. Knock on wood!:ROFLMAO:
I used to get called every other year.:ROFLMAO:

20191210_115626.jpg

Maybe not terribly unusual, given how casually they were walking through the aisles, and how casually everyone was walking around them...

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #47
Saw a similar situation taking the underground redline metro recently.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Seen this goat several times strutting the streets of Hollywood. Today I was able to quickly snap a shot at Wilcox @ Hollywood.

Definitely makes me pause. Lol

Da...f**k...? Only in the heart of L.A. would you find someone so pretentious to think: "Dogs and cats, or even snakes that I can carry around my neck in public, are so passe'. I need a goat."

Hollywood Blvd. during Covid19 quarantine.

Right now is when Will Smith should have shot "I Am Legend". They could have saved tens of thousands of dollars not having to shut down the streets of L.A. for filming."

On a related note: If I may borrow a quote from Patton Oswalt...(he was talking about L.A. on Christmas day when he said this quote, but it holds true during the quarantine) "It's like 'I Am Legend', but you can get a sandwich."

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hollywood Blvd. during Covid19 quarantine.

I used to live just a block north of there. Hollywood was a pretty fun place to live. There was always something going on. I remember when they had everything blocked off for shooting "Hancock."