Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thinking outside the box 😎

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
As I have been doing nothing but watching YouTube Fist builds and reviews and looking at parts, I have been thinking a lot which is a bad thing LOL! I was on e-bay and found an intake for the non-turbo 1.6, it uses the same intake gasket so that tells me it at least will bolt on. Looking closer I noticed that it also has fuel injection ports, thinking auxiliary fueling here. The question I have is has anyone else tried using this intake on a turbo car?

I'm definitely a little confused. The none turbo 1.6 intake is completely different. It goes to the front of the engine and is substantially shorter.

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk

Are you referring to the intake manifold? If so I honestly don't think that would work or fit

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk

OP
Old Mike Emerson

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #4
Still researching, if you see the intakes side by side they look different but mount the same, at least it looks that way, will know for sure when I have them both in my hand and measure them.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Stratified designed a 4 port Aux fuel system with Peron to soon follow with their own design a couple years ago.

Last edited:
OP
Old Mike Emerson

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #9
Not done with this idea yet, need to get the different intakes on the bench. I never give up on the first go around. LOL. By the way I did find out that the 2.3 eco Mustang TB which is 65mm, is a plug and play fit on the Fiesta ST which has a 52mm TB, Fiesta 1.6 NA motor, Focus ST which has a 57mm TB. Saw it installed, and driven, no dyno numbers at this time.