Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

This guys FiST Exhaust sounds DOPE!!! Unequal length headers.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
He would last about a block or two before every cop within 10 miles was on his tail around here. LOL

I wonder if those are real Rays/Volks on that thing, since he has the shirt and all (and Bride seats as well)?? [dunno]

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
That’s the classic boxer rumble. Mazdaspeeds also had unequal length headers. Sounds awesome, but less efficient.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just go an Buy a DHM 360R Kit with the dump pipe! Oh wait they aren't made anymore that's right! But here is one.....just all depends on when we are gonna see some real flames from a FiST! GOD I am so lazy!

Last edited:
OP
Magnetic

Magnetic

Thread Starter #7
I would totally do it! That rumble sounds great. People would be so confuse when you pull up to a FiST meet lol

Lays

He would last about a block or two before every cop within 10 miles was on his tail around here. LOL

I wonder if those are real Rays/Volks on that thing, since he has the shirt and all (and Bride seats as well)?? [dunno]
+1 - I kinda hate the way that FiST sounds. I feel like I'd have to hear earplugs anytime I drove it.

And those are either old or fake (fake) Brides. More minus points!
My initial thoughts on the brides is that they're fake, the text looks slightly arched on the headrest, real brides it's perfectly straight. Odds are if the seats are fake the wheels are too, rep mindset.

The black brides it's usually a little easier to tell, because the shoulder bolster part usually fades really fast on fake brides, and the real ones don't

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Last thing I want my FiST to sound like is a Subaru
Some of the old (especially rally prepped) boosted 5 cylinder Audis sounded like that Scooby 'woofle' sound as well, especially when bouncing off of the hills while approaching, on a remote gravel rally stage.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
At idle it sounded dope. After that it sounded like a Subie like others have said. Ya no, plus it’s so fricken load it would probably get a ref ticket.
If I wanted Subie sound I would own a Subie:ROFLMAO:

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ugh, no.

It sounds bad on Subarus, and it sounds bad on every other car. I will never understand why people love the sound of inefficiency.

To each their own. I can't stand that note, sounds like when i had a misfire on #2 and the car almost rattled my teeth out. It's quite amazing actually, it sounds exactly like having that misfire.