Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Those with the map exhaust

I just installed mine. I had the worst time trying to get the back half to sit right. It seems to sit against the heat sheliding. And where it goes over the axle it’s like super close to hitting the body. Did anyone else have this issue? I expected it to fit with out touching anything. I don’t hear any clunking when driving but I assume with hard shifting it might hit the body. Also man this exhaust quieter then I expected.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've been running it for a few years.I don't recall feeling like the piping was too close to anything during the install. I recommend getting the Cobb exhaust hangers to really eliminate any concern about excess movement. Mine has never clunked or rattled. As far as sound, it is one of the quieter systems. I chose it for that reason. But the drone is terrible on rainy days. Otherwise, i adore the sound and the subtle crackles on overrun. Be aware the tips will rust a bit at the ends come winter.

Ford Community Posts