Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thoughts on Ebay Wing Riser kits?

Hello, As the title suggests, I found a few wing riser kits on ebay for a good price (about 40$). I am wondering if anyone has tried these or know about them...

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/373000883641

I am aware that anything on ebay can be cheap or not exactly the best, but for that price it doesn’t hurt to try... Would like to hear your thoughts!

OP
ZachRacing
Thread Starter #3
Ended up getting Whoosh since its on sale, they've been installed for a week now and everything seems okay, it was a simple job

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Might be taking mine off when I put the newly painted wing back on. Both ends have lost their fixing points so currently just held on by the two middle ones. I'm wondering if my paint shop could cut that part out and install a piece of stiff aluminium inside and fibreglass it for the bolt to strengthen it Thoughts anyone?

Same actually, my two on the ends ended up breaking off the spoiler due to all of the vibration. If y’all can, find some small rubber washers or some type of durable foam for in between the bolts to prevent any breaking or cracking of the spoiler/ mounts. Other wise given enough time, or hard enough bumps, it’ll probably break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk