Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tiny Turbos Pt. 2

TheStig

I love all the people in the comments talking about getting this used or that used or buying a civic and plunking 10k into it. We are talking new car against new car.

I love all the people in the comments talking about getting this used or that used or buying a civic and plunking 10k into it. We are talking new car against new car.
Maybe it's actually possible in other parts of the country but here in NY anything with decent performance has been beat to shit or is being sold at the highest end of its book value. It's just easier to buy what you want new around here.

TheStig

Maybe it's actually possible in other parts of the country but here in NY anything with decent performance has been beat to shit or is being sold at the highest end of its book value. It's just easier to buy what you want new around here.
There are tons of great condition EVO's and STI's, hell even RX7's, Supras (usually auto in the 25k price range) and who knows what else here in Arizona. Prices arent insane, mileage can be low, and usually they are 100% desert cars so never seen snow or salt.

But i dont get that, its like telling someone who is dating and may want kids to just marry a girl with them because its less frustration and boom they are already there!

It seems like most of the online reviews always rag on the FiST's interior, why? I like it...it's not a Silver Spur it's a race car!

Agreed. For a car in this class the interior looks good, feels good, and seems well assembled. There are more expensive cars out there with more hard plastic interior bits.

Etyrnus

Agreed. For a car in this class the interior looks good, feels good, and seems well assembled. There are more expensive cars out there with more hard plastic interior bits.

Used to work for a rental car company,I can agree completely with this. Cadillac especially.