Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TOLUENE as a Octane Booster

I think panda only does pro tunes, cobb does not have a 100 octane OTS tune, only 93. The difference in my panda tune and the OTS stage 3 tune is already huge, still needs more time though. I ordered some Torco last night, so we will see in a few weeks how the tune comes out.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Toulene, if I recall correctly back in 2002-3 when I used it I found two different spellings and they were not quite the same thing as well but close.

-----------

For us fortunate to have Torco and or E85 to mix to whatever we wish, if Toulene is all you can get then go for it:):)

DanD83

Posting from the UK here.. If you have a 12 Gal (US) fuel tank and you wish to turn that EN228 Regular 95 fuel you get, into 100RON you could add up to 23.76% of the tank capacity with a 50/50 mix of Toluene and Xylene. Toluene for the RON, Xylene for the MON, you'll end up with 96 AKI racing grade. From where I've looked (eBay) cost-wise it would be a 60% price increase in filling up the tank. However, the gap from 90AKI to 100AKI decreases by 60%, going from 90AKI to 96AKI.

Last edited: