Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Took FiST for first and last dealer visit, was not a disaster!

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Took my car in the last week for warranty work before it expired based on time not miles. I have only 32K on my car. The Sync system stopped taking voice commands, blend door, plastic piece on side of drivers seat, drip rails coming loose and a rattle in the dash. Got a new latest version Sync 3 system so I can use Google maps on my non nav car, all else was OK except new drip rails were not cleaned prior to gluing and already loose. I will fix them right rather than take it back. All in all no problems I can't take care of. They were courteous, provided a loaner, kept me updated on parts ordered, took a week to get the Sync 3 processor, rattle was actually the sun visor clip. Had a normal Fiesta for a loaner and they had the car 9 days. As to the drip rails dummy did not clean with solvent or alcohol first to get the mold release chemical off so the glue never had a chance to adhere properly. Beginner! So not the trial I expected from a dealer I went to at random. BTW it was Mountain View Ford, Chattanooga, TN. Not a good place to buy, tried them on my FiST and wife's Mustang GT/CS.....prices were way too high.[wrenchin]

Around here usually if its warranty work they don't get in a rush and do what's necessary in between the jobs that pay.
Your not to far from me , I'm about 1.5 away from Chattanooga.

OP
jmrtsus

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Around here usually if its warranty work they don't get in a rush and do what's necessary in between the jobs that pay.
Your not to far from me , I'm about 1.5 away from Chattanooga.
Both close enough to the TOTD! Did it once in my FiST. Got stuck behind pigs on hogs! Wife has new Mustang will go run it once it is broken in. E. TN has lots of nice roads for both cars.