Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Top Notch Rolling Shop Stool

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I had a cheapo rolling shop stool for years. It rolled okay on my smooth concrete garage floor, but when I tried to roll it out into the rougher textured driveway to detail my car, it wanted to fall over. I'm very fortunate to have survived a brain tumor and a very risky surgery to remove it, and I really didn't want to hit my head against the driveway. Even if I didn't hit my head I wasn't really excited about lying there in the nasty car wash water.
I looked all over the internet for better ones, and this Vyper chair is the best one that I could find. It's made in the USA and is incredibly well made, probably overkill for most applications, but it's really a pleasure to look at and use. The selling point for me was that it has really big high quality casters which can roll over almost anything without falling over . You can also select the colors of the seat, frame and casters and get it with or without a backrest. I got one without a backrest because I like to hop off the back when I'm detailing my car.
They're expensive as hell, so I waited till they went on sale and got another discount for signing up for email and got the price down some, but it was still really expensive. It feels worth it, the parts are all really heavy duty and look to be of high quality. Also as I said I didn't want to risk hitting my head against the driveway if the cheap chair fell over.
It's a family company, a mom and dad and two sons, and I called with some questions and the customer service was excellent, they were friendly and helpful.
Assembly took a bit of time, but I enjoyed it, there are written and video instructions and they are very good. All the fasteners are heavy duty and high quality, and they just feel good when you turn a wrench on them.
It works great, and rolls flawlessly over the driveway where the cheaper chair wanted to fall over. The cost was justified for me, it makes me feel good every time I use it or even just look at it, and that's worth something, and I know I'll never have to buy another one.
https://www.vyperindustrial.com/collections/vyper-chairs

PXL_20230711_190522045.jpg PXL_20230712_174834681.jpg

Last edited:
Nice piece of kit. A good stool is nothing to sleep on. I got one from Snap-On years ago and it sure saves your back when working on the ground.

niesga

U.S. Marine Veteran
I bought I because most kneeling chairs and all standard office chairs wreck my back and knees. It sits low enough for me to use it at my desk and be comfortable all day long.

Tutuapp 9Apps

Last edited: