Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Torque vectoring and brakes – does it change with different rotors?

I have a 2015 fist and was wondering about torque vectoring. Our cars have brake-based tv, correct? In that case, I’m wondering what difference it makes when aftermarket rotors and calipers are put on. My rotors feel less grabby and are more forgiving than the stock rotors. No BBK, just drilled and slotted ( it came with them before someone explains to me how these don’t offer an advantage ha ha).

My question is, does torque vectoring change when the brakes change? Or don’t I understand how the system works…

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

I have a 2015 fist and was wondering about torque vectoring. Our cars have brake-based tv, correct? In that case, I’m wondering what difference it makes when aftermarket rotors and calipers are put on. My rotors feel less grabby and are more forgiving than the stock rotors. No BBK, just drilled and slotted ( it came with them before someone explains to me how these don’t offer an advantage ha ha).

My question is, does torque vectoring change when the brakes change? Or don’t I understand how the system works…
The only advantage they offer over stock is wiping the rotors with slotted part and alleviating gas with the drilled. Other than that there should be no effect on TV brake systems.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk