Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Torque Vectoring and Curb hits! New Video

View: https://youtu.be/0SF4iXL9ifk

Hey guys I have made another Track Guide Video I just added to my channel, please subscribe if you want to catch more Fiesta ST action! This video can be used for anyone from the beginner to professional level who wants to learn track driving and how to specifically drive Thunderhill East. There are also a few things to be learned about the FiST's on track capabilities in this video as well! Hint it has to do with curbing and torque vectoring.

Nice video... I'm terrible at making videos, get frustrated with the GoPro all the time.

What was your point about torque vectoring other than that it came on for a moment when clipping the curb?

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #3
Nice video... I'm terrible at making videos, get frustrated with the GoPro all the time.

What was your point about torque vectoring other than that it came on for a moment when clipping the curb?
Thanks! There were a few moments in the video where I am referencing what torque vectoring is intruding on. Since I hold a few track records with this car, the video can be used to look at what steering, brake and throttle inputs work best with the torque vectoring we can not disable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk