Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TPMS Talks to You!

I'll admit, I'm somewhat lax in checking tire pressure on a regular basis.
Yesterday all of a sudden the Infotainment lady's sweet voice tells me that the TPMS low pressure alert has been activated. Sure enough, the TPMS idiot light had just come on.
Got home & checked. Left front was down to 25psi, all the others were at the normal 35psi I keep them at. Will keep an eye on that front left.
Anyhoo, was surprised by the voice notification!

I just bought my FiST a couple days ago and already I've been blown away by all the cool little tech things it has. Granted, it's my newest car I've ever owned by a few years but it seems like in the last 5 years alone there has been a ton of technical improvements with cars.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
2016 Non-nav still reads off text messages to you. So it's not as though text-to-voice is disabled or removed.

I've never had a low pressure warning so can't comment. When it comes to no pressure reading at all, since the start of the engine, it will ding, ding at you and put up an acknowledgement message on the infotainment screen.

DaveG99

I had a slow leak for a few days before I got my new tires. The warning light came on at least 4 times while I was driving. No talking in my car. Just the light on the dash and the warning light on the touch screen. Makes a chime sound like when you get low on gas